Copy of Basic Training in Bodymind Intelligence part 1 & 2
From Aug 05, 2017 until Aug 09, 2017 Save to calendar
Basic Training in Bodymind Intelligence
and the intuitive healing powers of the heart
Bodymindintelligence is a true meeting between East and West, making the bridge between the intelligence of the heart and science, modern western bodymind therapy, such as the segmental reichian approach of 'psychophysical armoring', Chinese medicine and wisdom of the East.
We explore the benefits of our bodymind intelligence, body language, touch, acupressure, meditation and the healing powers of our hearts. We will learn many highly effective techniques to release physical and emotional tensions and balance our energies.
You will learn:
• Basic techniques of bodymind therapy, such as working with body awareness, bodylanguage, expression, breathing, voice, etc..
• Taoist- and Jin Shin acupressure as well as meridian massage to release physical and emotional tensions and to balance the bodymind..
• The art and psychology of touch
• To connect with the heart and develop your intuition
• Principles of the segmental neo-reichian therapy approach. Work with 'muscular armoring' and emotional release
The training includes also:
• An introduction to Taoist philosophy, Chinese medicine and the meridians
•Working with the "Wood element" of Chinese medicine: the meridians of Liver and Gallbladder and their physical, energetic and psychological implications, like ease of affirmation, control and anger; physically: headaches, shoulder problems, general stiffness, pms and certain sleeping disorders.
• The experience of the effectiveness of bodymind and energy work
• Basic counseling skills in bodymind work
• Daily meditations and Qi Gong exercises
You will be able to alleviate problems like:
- Sore back, neck and shoulders, nervousness and impatience, etc. and you will be able
- Manage better emotional and psychosomatic problems such as sleeplessness, gastrointestinal upsets, anxiety, anger, sadness etc.
Description of Workshop:
To read workshop description Click Here.
Please draw cheque in favor of Ulrich Freitag
and send it to C.P. 2136, Sutton, QC, Canada, Zipcode: JOE 2KO